- Arizona Nurses Association
- Arizona Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Jim Gibson, Personal Trainer and Exercise Specialist
- Arlette Itami, President/CEO, Community Support Services, Inc. Behavioral Health Outpatient Treatment Center
- Diana Taylor PhD, RNP, FAAN – Co-Chair, Women’s Health Expert Panel, American Academy of Nursing | Member, Policy & Legislative Committees, ANA-California | Professor Emerita, School of Nursing | University of California, San Francisco
- I have known Denise Link for about 17 years. She is a leader in her profession as a Nurse Practitioner as well as a patient advocate. Denise sees the big picture and what is needed to make sure all people have sufficient health care. A vote for Denise is a vote for providing the best health care possible for the people of Arizona. Melanie L. Balestra, NP, Esq. | Law Offices of Melanie Balestra
- I want to go on record as endorsing Denise Link for the office of State Legislature of District 24. Denise has worked effectively in the healthcare field as a Nurse Practitioner for years. During this time she provided care to the lower income community at a clinic in which she was additionally responsible for funding, operating and managing. These experiences provide her a unique perspective on this contemporary issue.
Having worked with her for five years, I have seen first hand Denise’s intense drive for personal betterment in her own fitness and willingness to learn new methods for improving health that go outside of the typical scope of medicine.
It is perhaps most of all Denise’s tenacity that has won my vote. I can say without question that she will dedicate herself, with every fiber that she is, to what she believes is in the best interest for the people. Denise is honest, reliable and driven and it is for these reasons I believe she is the best candidate for the AZ House of Representatives LD 24.
~ Jim Gibson